This information is provided in compliance with art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) to users who access the website www.super-from.com and is related to all personal data processed in the manner indicated below.
Il Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali raccolti è SUPER-FROM, indirizzo e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The personal data processed are collected as provided directly by the interested party or automatically provided.
The data provided directly by the interested party are all the personal data provided to the Data Controller in any way, directly by the interested party. In particular, the following personal data are collected and processed:
- name, surname, email and other related and / or user-entered data
The data collected automatically is the navigation data. Such data, although not collected in order to be associated with the identity of the user, could indirectly, through processing and associations with data collected by the Data Controller, allow its identification. In particular:
- IP address, browser, and other related data and / or entered by the user
Following the sending of newsletters, the platform used allows to detect the opening of a message and the clicks made to the inside the newsletter itself, together with details of the IP and browser / device used. The collection of these data is fundamental for the functioning of the implicit renewal systems of the treatment (see the heading Processing Methods) and an integral part of the operations of the sending platform.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data is processed exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected, as described below.
We use the data provided by the interested parties to:
- purposes related to the fulfillment of the contract or for the execution of the service
- only in the case of specific user consent, to allow adherence to specific and additional services such as the sending of future information and promotional communications by email or by electronic means.
Providing the data listed in the "Collected Data" section for the purposes referred to in points n. is mandatory to allow the user to access the service. For this reason, consent is required and any refusal to process data or the failure to supply the data could result in the impossibility of a correct delivery of the service.
The provision of data for the purpose of sending newsletters for promotional, informational or research purposes are optional and the refusal to give their consent to processing will make it impossible to be updated about commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material and / or to send to the user customized offers. [insert owner] does not provide any third party user information without their consent, unless required by law.
In any case, the distribution and transfer of data outside the EU area is excluded.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The interested party can withdraw his consent to the receipt of promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the email address email@example.com oppure cliccando sull’apposito link di disiscrizione che potrà trovare nel footer di ogni mail promozionale e commerciale ricevuta.
METHODS OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in any case providing for the annual verification of the data stored in order to cancel those deemed obsolete, unless the law does not provide for archiving obligations .
The processing of data usually takes place at SUPER-FROM, by personnel or external collaborators duly appointed as data processors. The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration and the relative treatment are considered valid until the user unsubscribes, present in every email, or after 12 months from the last communication of which he has evidence of direct interaction (click, open, reply).
Specifiche misure di sicurezza sono osservate per prevenire la perdita dei dati, usi illeciti o non corretti ed accessi non autorizzati.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
According to the art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 GDPR each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
In particolare, l’interessato ha diritto di ottenere da SUPER-FROM l’indicazione:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purpose and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic / IT tools;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative;
- of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain from SUPER-FROM:
- updating, rectification or integration of your data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- access to your data, ie confirmation that your personal data is being processed or not;
- the limitation of the treatment,
- the portability of the data, ie the right to receive in a structured format the personal data concerning him;
- right to complain to the Control Authority.
Finally, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In particular, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending commercial advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Requests referred to in the previous points must be sent by email to the address email@example.com
UPDATES AND CHANGES
SUPER-FROM reserves the right to modify, supplement or periodically update this Information in compliance with the applicable legislation or the provisions adopted by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.